Stroy.-V
Ataa (Rahmatullah alaih) writes, “I went to the market, A person had a slave girl to sell, who was said to be mad : I purchased her for seven Dinaars and brought her to my house. After a portion of the night had passed, I noticed that she got up, performed ‘Wudu’ and started her Salaat. In her Salaat she wept so much that I thought she would die of excessive crying. After finishing the Salaat, she began to supplicate before Allah saying, ‘O my Lord! By the love Thou bearest for me, show mercy on me.’ I interrupted by telling her that she should rather say, ‘By the love that I have for Thee…’ She got irritated at this suggestion and said, ‘By Allah Himself! Had He not loved me, I would not be standing here before Him while you are in your bed.’ Then she fell prostrate and recited a few couplets purporting, ‘I am growing more and more restless. How can one rest whose peace of mind is taken away by love, eagerness and constant anxiety? O, Allah! Show mercy and give some glad tidings. Then she prayed I a loud voice thus, ‘O Allah! So far the matter between me and Thee has been a secret. Now people have come to know of it. O Allah! Call me back.’ After saying this, she cried aloud and died on the spot.”
~~~~~~~~~
Some quotation are, however, reproduced below for a blessing:
9. “Salaat is the best ‘Jihad.”
17. “Salaat is a key to Paradise.”
13. “Fire has bee forbidden to touch those parts of the body which touch the ground while performing the Sajdah
21. “ Salaat is the light of the heart. Let those who wish enlighten their hearts (throught Salat)”.
33. ‘The four ‘Rakaats’ before Zuhr have the same reward as the four rakaats of Tahajjud.”
38. “ Two rakaat in the late hours of the night are more valuable than all the riches of this world. But for fear of hardship to my followers, I would have made these obligatory.”
Above is an extract from the FAZAIL-E-A'MAAL by Shaikh-ul-Hadith Maulana Muhammad Zakariyya Kandhalvi (May Allah be pleased with him)
May Allah gives us their strenght of Imaan and love for HIs worship! Amin.
~~~~~~~~~
Some quotation are, however, reproduced below for a blessing:
9. “Salaat is the best ‘Jihad.”
17. “Salaat is a key to Paradise.”
13. “Fire has bee forbidden to touch those parts of the body which touch the ground while performing the Sajdah
21. “ Salaat is the light of the heart. Let those who wish enlighten their hearts (throught Salat)”.
33. ‘The four ‘Rakaats’ before Zuhr have the same reward as the four rakaats of Tahajjud.”
38. “ Two rakaat in the late hours of the night are more valuable than all the riches of this world. But for fear of hardship to my followers, I would have made these obligatory.”
Above is an extract from the FAZAIL-E-A'MAAL by Shaikh-ul-Hadith Maulana Muhammad Zakariyya Kandhalvi (May Allah be pleased with him)
May Allah gives us their strenght of Imaan and love for HIs worship! Amin.



2 Comments:
beautiful!
we have 36 hours on the train tomorrow, you better teach me good stuff. i wish to learn from you on our "quest"
Salam my brother,
Great to hear that you are safe & well.
I hope and pray that Allah Ta'ala makes your journey safe and comfortable for you and may Allah accept your wishes & prayers,...
Post a Comment
<< Home