Wednesday, November 29, 2006

When i was in Pain, Dont get me wrong

Once i looked out off my frame
Boy, the roll that i played/playing
is quite a roller-coster ride
and sorry if i ever bump into you.

Does God loves me?
He gives me pain for me to think
He gives me pain to clear my sins
He gives me pain so I'll think of Him
He gives me pain to forgive my sins
He place my feet close to those who is close to Him
Like i said he place me where i could
be taken care by those who care
He never leaves me alone
even i though that i am

The pain that He gives
Pain which i've never met
till my tears cant stop dripping
Maybe i did felt it before
probably my donkey has blinded me again
Hope this would be a lesson that
I will never gonna forget
God still loves me so as you

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salams.
My prayers are with you.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

assalamu'alaikum harman. alhamdulillah im sure we are all happy to hear from you.

no tiredness, illness, difficulty, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts a Muslim, even to a thorn pricking him, without ALLAH wiping away his errors through it -Bukhari & Muslim

untungnya orang mukmin~ semakin banyak masalah, semakin mustajab doanya. tidak dinamakan perjuangan tanpa kesusahan, namun disebaliknya ada ketenangan

fi amaanillah brother

10:22 PM  
Blogger Lampu said...

You know. I wish I had not suggested that you get visa from Pakistan. Perhaps Dubai would be a better choice. No point regretting. So I pray you will get your visa soon. Yes... pain and sickness are reminders. Take care Harman. Allah loves you.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Harman Hussin said...

May Allah's Blesses be upon all of you.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home