'Be in the world like a traveler, or like a passer on,and reckon yourself as of the dead.' Prophet Muhammed PBUH
posted by Harman Hussin at 19:15
If you find one, don't raise the alarm. It maybe too late.And if you need to cut the wires, don't cut the red one! It's a booby! Hehehe..Good luck bro and I shall pray for your safe and memorable journey. All the best.
haha.. I dont wish to find one.thanks for you doa baraka'llahu F'ik
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm becoming impatience...
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
If you find one, don't raise the alarm. It maybe too late.And if you need to cut the wires, don't cut the red one! It's a booby! Hehehe..
Good luck bro and I shall pray for your safe and memorable journey. All the best.
haha.. I dont wish to find one.
thanks for you doa baraka'llahu F'ik
Post a Comment
<< Home