Thursday, October 05, 2006

First Doodle, Perhaps Not

Maybe I should start doodling my language a little bit. Just like my friend said ‘ dulu bila skeloh tak mahu dengar cakap guru.. cubut tak masuk klass.. sekarang hmm..” maybe it’s true but then again maybe it’s not. Perhaps we all learn differently in life.

Since the day I left Singapore; after the 30mins of a riding my bike (to Lakin, Johore) and 5hrs hours of silent on the bus, the truth is, there’s this lump of stale lullaby singing in my head repeatiously; why m’I doing this. Boy! it’s only the first day of the journey and 300km away from home.

This time round, it’s totally different feeling from most of the time I’m in KL. It’s just different. Knowing that if I’m in KL, I could just take a bus back home anytime I feel like. Perhaps now, my journey is heading north, then west, towards the Middle East. However, I’m longing forward to meet Nokka in Bangkok. One-step at a time to reach my destiny. This reminds me one of my first quotes in this blog (Shaykh Muhiyy'ud-DIn Ibn Arabi's words, 'Whoever engages in travel will arrivel' and trusting especially in the generousity and mercy of Allah.)

Fortunately, here in KL, I knew a couple of kind souls. Here's one of them in the picture; Imri Nasution a Film Director and ofcoz there are people like Tan Kui Lan, Isazaly M. Isa, Nik Jasmine Husain, Nik Linda Husain, Jimmy, Roza, Herman and so on. I stay in Kino-I, it’s their home cum office or vise versa. They are also known as Kino irons. Probably it's due the amount of work loads that they are working on. By the way, they are deals with film/video production as well as postproduction house. Lucky me, I could use some of the facilities here to update my blog epesially the video stuff. After updating my blog with a video footage, I suddenly realises how bueatiful and interesting it could be if I got my editing tool with me during my journey. Not too sure how I could update my video after I depart fro here. I was actually afraid to loose it, that’s my lame reason not to buring my powerbook with me. Anyway, let’s find alternative during this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home