Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mother of 2 daugthers

That’s a lovely mother of two daugthers, Wardina, a popular artess in Malaysia. After our interesting conversation, i would vote her as a role model as a mordern mom. I don’t mean that as a conculsion, it’s only a personal sincere opinion and I’m believe she has more then that. Hope to share with you guys on our conversation when I’m back to edit my video.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dulu Lee Kuan Yew kata umat Islam di Singapura lebih maju, intelektual
dan lebih religous orangnya berbanding di Malaysia..ha ha. Anda adalah
contohnya. Doakan saya bila sampai di depan Kaabah nanti semoga saya
bertemu jodoh dengan wanita yang soleh seperti Wardina...

12:21 PM  
Blogger Harman Hussin said...

Intelectual!
How i wish,
probably look intectual
is good enough for me.
those intelects
will be laugh at me.

Insha'llah we doa for each other.

BTW, smart choice.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home