Waiting
Seven years I’ve been waiting
Now, Italy and France
reaching their pitch
One loose the other win
Seven years waiting
not for
who’s gotta win
Seven year waiting for my dream
What is life without a dream?
It passed June and
July still waiting for me
I’m still here reasoning to
September 11 for my destiny.
Now, Italy and France
reaching their pitch
One loose the other win
Seven years waiting
not for
who’s gotta win
Seven year waiting for my dream
What is life without a dream?
It passed June and
July still waiting for me
I’m still here reasoning to
September 11 for my destiny.



1 Comments:
Sharing my favourite quote from Mark Twain:
"20 years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER."
Post a Comment
<< Home